Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So this is my new "photo-blog", though it might not be the real thing. it is just, one day my dad saw me seeing episodes of a show in his laptop and said,"why do you keep wasting your time?" and gave me the Olympus camera and asked me to "grow my interests". I was like"yeah yeah!". I couldn't miss seeing the show.

but just for fun [and 'cuz my dad took the laptop to office], i took the camera. for the past three days, I've been taking pictures. First it was flowers, then birds. i got an interest for birds. and my sister told,"you can start a photoblog in tumblr." as i couldn't join tumblr, it is now blogspot. i don't think it will be the real thing, but hey! who cares? so this is it. if you want to send some nice photos, you can send them to shivani.varshini@gmail.com. and i can put them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment